With vegetable keratin UNIKA Ojon replenishes capillary hair mass. Due to Essential Oils, it nourishes the threads and promotes natural smoothing and extreme shining
1. How will the hair look like after UNIKA Ojon application?
The hair will be straight, soft and intense shine. It will me more easy to take care of it on daily basis: while hair drying or modeling.
2. Will UNIKA Ojon give you a complete straight hair?
Whatever the structure of your hair, the UNIKA Ojon will provide straight hair with a natural aspect, decreasing its volume and providing shine.
3. How many times should I use flat iron?
It is recommended to use the flat iron from 20 to 30 times each hair strand.
4. Which treatments are possible with UNIKA Ojon?
There are 3 types of treatments, you need to change the action time: Definitive (60 min| Result up to 99% straight), Semi – Definitive (40 minutes | Result up to 70% straight and Botox (20 minutes | Result up to 50% straight)
5. Can I apply UNIKA Ojon, if the client’s hair has been colored or with highlights?
Yes, as long as the hair strand test is done to evaluate the health and conditions of the hair.
6. Can I color the hair in the same day after applying the UNIKA Ojon?
Yes, but we recommend to take a one week pause between the treatments.
7. How long does the effect of UNIKA Ojon straightening last?
The durability depends on executed procedure and the hair type, from 3 to 6 months. The effect will last longer if the client uses the complete UNIKA Home Care Ojon.
8. What is recommended frequency of treatments?
It depends on hair growth. Usually every 3 months.
9. What are the main active ingredients of Unika OJON straightening?
UNIKA Ojon includes vegetable keratin, essential oils and amino acid called Proliss.
10. What are the chemical processes that UNIKA Ojons matches with?
The UNIKA Ojon is compatible with highlights, coloring, and smoothing formaldehyde or amino acid – based, however it is not compatible with the relaxation active principles ( guandine, ammonium thyoglicolate, sodium) and Hene or other heavy-metal based products. Despite of these compatibilities, the hair strand test is mandatory.