American Spa’s Trend Report – is a compilation of a year scouring trade shows, attending events, meeting industry bellwethers, delving into studies and reports, and more to come up with 10 noteworthy trends we think are making an impact. What’s interesting this year, much like the wellness industry itself, is that the final list is a very cool blend of old and new.
It’s an inspiring time to be in the world of wellness and an even more exciting time to report on innovations and trends. Check out the full list of American Spa’s 2020 trend picks below:
1.Wellness Central: Mixing wellness, fitness, and healthcare proves to be a winning combination.
2. Smart Design: Spas are taking the customer experience to the next level with smart technology.
3. All Systems Are Go: The wellness industry is shining a spotlight on the endocannabinoid system.
4. Psyched Up: Wellness retreats are incorporating the benefits of mind-expanding drugs.
5. Bending the Binary: The gender-neutral category continues to grow to satisfy the needs of all skin types.
6. Closing the Wellness Gap: Wellness is becoming more accessible, affordable, and inclusive.
7. Exploring New Frontiers: Many spas are now addressing mental wellbeing and brain health.
8. The Problem with Plastic: Companies are adjusting their packaging to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
9. More Than Just Scraping By: An ancient healing remedy resonates in a modern way with the spa industry.
10. Aging Well: Senior living facilities are raising the bar on their health and wellness offerings.
Click on the link to read the Webinar. https://bit.ly/35vZaBw